- 04 April 2013
Serious About China
China Import and Export
If you’re serious about cracking the Chinese market, you’ll need a global logistics partner with real capability on the ground.
15 years ago Mainfreight recognised the potential of China and confirmed this by making an investment in China commencing with our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Today our teams operate in nine offices in China. With the scope of commodities available in China, imports ex China to New Zealand continue to grow rapidly. Chinese consumers demand for New Zealand products is a massive growth area for our economy and your business.
Doing business in China can be daunting with unfamiliar languages and customs. However with Mainfreight’s multi-lingual team in China and New Zealand, import from China, or export to China is easy.
Importing from China or Exporting to China?
Mainfreight are your one-stop shop for:
- Customs brokerage documentation assistance
- Quarantine and biosecurity
- Full pick and pack warehouses
- Local transport
- Origin logistics
- Dedicated airfreight capacity – three times per week from Shanghai and Hong Kong
- With full control over loading and unloading of LCL cargo, your shipments are in safe hands. We pack our own Freight of All Kinds (FAK) containers weekly from Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen and Qingdao into Auckland, as well as between Hong Kong, Shanghai and Lyttelton.
- With access to our single, global operating system which gives true visibility of your shipment from the moment your product is ordered, right through to final delivery, that’s 24/7 track and trace.
Local Branches and Knowledge
- Hong Kong
The local team on the ground at Mainfreight are here to help. We’ll even join with you to meet with your customers as you explore opportunities in China, visiting potential customers or suppliers. Take advantage of Mainfreight’s local team and their knowledge. We’ll happily pass on our invaluable local tips assist you to navigate what can be a challenging market.
Because we’re as serious about China as you are.