- 03 March 2022
Sales Development Program - Clark, NJAs a member of the development program within our business, support is given through leadership training, mentoring, projects and peer networking to develop your personal leadership skills and business knowledge.
With proven success, this role will lead into a sales development role getting you ready to take on the exciting challenge of being an outside Sales Executive.
The qualities that you will possess include:
- Someone who is not afraid to set the bar high and challenge the status-quo.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Be comfortable qualifying prospects.
- Desire to learn and continue to grow your knowledge.
- Disciplined and organized. Results focused/driven.
- Politely persistent in actions and follow-up to win business.
- Ability to plan and organize your time effectively.
- Professional conduct and presentation of yourself.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to discover opportunities.
- Ability to work effectively with sales and operations team.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone/No call reluctance.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Quoting various types of import & Export customer quotations to win the business.
- Quoting overseas agent requests in order to help them win business.
- Liaising with customers to understand their needs for each quotation/shipment.
- Tracking quotation win/loss performance.
- Joining sales meetings with the sales team.
- Utilizing internal CRM for opportunities, calls and gains.
- Generating leads for our partners and colleagues.