Paris Mainfreight CDG Air Freight
Mainfreight Paris Air freight branch is located next to Airport Charles de Gaulle in Paris. Airport Charles de Gaulle is one of the most important airports of Europe and the most important international airport of France. In terms of cargo traffic, the airport is the second-busiest airport of Europe and the twelfth-busiest airport of the world. Airport Charles de Gaulle covers 32.38 square kilometers. The centre of Paris can be reached by RER and TGV in 45 minutes.
Paris is the capital of France with an area of 105 square kilometers. The agglomeration of Paris is the largest in the European Union.
Air freight services
- Global door-to-door, import and export
- Time Definite Services: 24 / 48 / 72 hours
- Charter flights and special projects
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Complete Import handling incl. warehousing and distribution
- First flight out services
- Consolidation services
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Combined Air & Ocean freight services
- Procurement logistics
- ISO 9001:2008 certified