- 23 September 2021
Administration | Mainfreight Wharf Cartage Melbourne
Application Code: OTAMEL30
About The RoleWe are on the search for a passionate and energetic individual to join the terrific team here at Owens Transport with a core focus on accounts & administration.
This exciting role would best suit a professional, driven, passionate individual who wants to learn and understand the costs to managing business whilst also promoting further career advancement opportunities.
- Managing payment of our suppliers and drivers
- Accurately invoicing our customers
- Autonomy to take on and lead improvement initiatives within the branch
- Working closely with the Branch Manager in preparation of our weekly P&L reports
Skills & Experience
- Be a team player with a positive attitude & open to learning our business inside out
- You are goal oriented, competitive and career focused
- Disciplined, responsible and structured in order to thrive in a highly autonomous position.
- Previous experience in day-to-day accounts payable is referable however not a requirement.
- Previous employment in the transport & logistics industry is not a prerequisite
- A permanent full time opportunity in a highly respected and market leading international organisation
- Opportunity to develop a career in the supply chain logistics industry
- Promotion from within, with opportunities locally and globally
- A collaborative team environment, ongoing support, training and mentoring
- World class facilities to operate out of
- A generous remuneration package consisting of a salary and branch performance based & annual bonus structure.