- 23 November 2021
Reach Stacker Operator / Trainee Operator | Mainfreight Wharf Cartage Brisbane
Application Code: OTABNE12
About the RoleOwens Transport (the wharf cartage division of Mainfreight) is currently seeking a Reach Stacker Operator or Reach Stacker Trainee for our Brisbane depot located at the Port of Brisbane. The primary focus of this role is the safe and efficient handling of containers within our depot. We want the right person that can add value by improving the current yard operations which will improve our yard turn times.
At Owens you are not just a reach stacker operator, you are a valued member of our team that enjoys success together.
We are willing to train the right person and organize a reach stacker license and training.
What We Expect from You
- Previous reach stacker experience not required-we are willing to train the right person
- Knowledge of transport legislative requirements regarding legal weight loading.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to priorities multiple tasks
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- A current Reach stacker license not required -Will provide training to obtain license for the right person
- A strong team player with the ability to communicate at all levels
- The want to learn all aspects of our business
In Return We Offer
- The ability to become a full-time team member with all the benefits that come with that.
- Job security with a financially secure global company
- Career progression opportunities both locally and internationally across all our Groups brands
- A collaborative team environment that values ongoing professional training and personal development
- A friendly family culture where you will be given the chance to build lasting relationships