The last 18 months has seen planning and construction completed on our new purpose built dangerous goods warehousing facility in Epping, Victoria. We have now moved in.
Our Dexter Drive facility has been designed to support the complexities of handling and storing dangerous goods. Our 20,900m2 warehouse is equipped with:
- Two dangerous goods bunkers measuring 3,236m2 and 429m2
- Able to store dangerous goods classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8 and 9
- AQIS class 1.3 certification
- HACCP and Orgainic certification
- Licensed to store bonded goods (customs and excise licence)
Our New Location
Our Dexter Drive site is ideally located just off the Hume highway offering convenient access to key motorways and main arterial roads. This site is also connected to our Epping supersite, which houses both Mainfreight and Chemcouriers transport services. The single site operation minimises handling and reduces lead times within our network.