- 08 January 2024
Mainfreight opens new site in Kenwick, Perth, Western AustraliaWe are thrilled to announce the opening of the newest branch in our global network – our new Kenwick site in Perth, Western Australia. Our latest branch combines our Air & Ocean, Warehousing and Wharf operations under one roof creating seamless supply chain efficiencies for our customers.
- Over 20,750m2 of premium warehousing space.
- Dedicated temperature-controlled area for 1,000 pallet spaces, ensuring optimal conditions (≤18ºc).
- 8 x container docks for swift loading and unloading.
- Flexible storage mediums, including advanced satellite racking systems.
Wharf operations at a glance
- Expansive container-rated hard stand spanning over 19,500m2.
- 800m2 of undercover space for efficient operating space.
- On-site fumigation pads to mitigate biosecurity risk and improve lead times.
- Holder of a 77G Bond License.
- 40 Reefer points for temperature-controlled shipments.
- Convenient access to the Kenwick rail terminal at the rear of the site for seamless freight exchange.
Like our new buildings worldwide, sustainability was forefront of mind when designing this site with features including:
- Major solar installations allowing us to operate mostly off grid.
- Smart lighting across the facility to minimise electricity where possible.
- Electric (EV) charge points to charge our expanding fleet of electric trucks and business vehicles
- Water efficient landscaping
- Potable & rainwater storage totalling 1.2 million litres
Come and say hi!
We are very proud of this facility and the operational efficiencies we can offer our Western Australian customers. If you would like to see the site for yourself or have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact us