- 23 September 2021
PM Operations Team Member | Mainfreight Warehousing (Sydney)
Application Code: MFWPRE57
Due to recent growth within our warehousing facilities in Sydney, opportunities exist at our warehousing branch in Prestons for the right candidates to join our PM warehouse operations team (1.30pm-11pm). Successful applicants will be able to work within a team or autonomously, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Tasks will be focused on stock put-away into racking locations with the use of an LF machine, replenishments, stock checks, picking & housekeeping.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the logistics industry
- Experience in using RF and/or voice devices
- Experience using a forklift; both LO & LF
- LF licence required
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A 'till when the job is done' work ethic
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude
These are demanding roles, which require a high calibre person. Passion for our business and ability to produce quality results is essential. This is an exciting career opportunity for passionate and energetic people who have a strong work ethic. Mainfreight promotes a culture of 'promoting from within' and the successful candidate will be positive, driven, and looking for a career, not just a job.