- 29 July 2022
Customer Service Team Member | Mainfreight Warehousing Sydney (Prestons)
Application Code: MFWPRE169
About the role
Tasks will be focused on communication to customer on the day-to-day processing of outgoing orders and incoming freight, stock checks and meeting KPI’s weekly and additional administration duties as requested. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude, ability to multi-task, someone who strives to achieve targets and who is prepared to get in and get the job done.
This is a busy role for someone who likes to get involved, sort queries and who is passionate about customer service and administration.
The responsibilities of the role include and are not limited to:
- Liaising with internal and external customer and contractors to ensure an efficient and effective service
- Preparing orders for picking and inwards receipt
- Liaising with customers
- Performing weekly administrative tasks
- Maintaining existing customer portfolio’s
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- A Strong work ethic
- Reliability, punctuality, and good time management
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively with a pressurised environment
- Forward thinker who can work with limited supervision and deliver exceptional customer solutions
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude
- Experience with Basic Microsoft (outlook, word, and Excel) is essential.
These are demanding roles, which require high calibre team members. Passion for our business and ability to produce quality results is essential. This is an exciting career opportunity for passionate and energetic people who have a strong work ethic. Mainfreight promotes a culture of 'promoting from within' and the successful candidate will be positive, driven, and looking for a career, not just a job.