- 03 August 2022
Warehouse Operations | Mainfreight Kookaburra (Sydney)
Application Code: MFWKOOKA187
About the RoleDue to recent growth within our warehousing facilities in Sydney, opportunities exist at our warehouse in Prestons for the right candidate to join our warehouse operations team. The role requires people to be able to exercise sound levels of common sense. Successful applicants will be able to work within a team or autonomously, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Tasks will be focused on stock put-away into racking locations with the use of an LF machine, replenishments, stock checks, picking & housekeeping.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the Transport / Logistics Industry
- Experience in using RF and/or Voice devices
- Experience using a forklift; both LO & LF
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A 'till when the job is done' work ethic
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude
- Currently hold a forklift licence (LF & LO)