- 11 May 2022
Customer Service | Mainfreight Warehousing Sydney (Ingleburn)
Application Code: MFWING157
About the roleWe have a position that has become available within our branch based in Ingleburn. As a result of our business continuing to grow, an opportunity has arisen to appoint a focused and motivated team player who thrives on the satisfaction of the customer to join our team and who wants to move through our ranks.
The ideal candidate will require both strong interpersonal and good time management skills, co-ordination skill across multiple stake holders and priorities, a commitment to follow up and follow through issues, a positive "can-do" attitude, and good computer skills.
This is not a traditional customer service role and has an element of hands-on exposure within the warehouse. It will suit someone who is looking for some diversity between working behind a desk and co-ordinating within the warehousing operation.
This is classified as an entry-level role and we are big on moving our team members throughout our operation within a logistics environment to ensure they have the best potential to grow their careers with us.
The role will involve the ideal candidate to learn our operation hands on within the logistics environment to be introduced to our wider team, our processes and how we best serve our customers. We live by “promoting from within” and when the opportunity arises to move to a customer interaction role you will best understand our processes firsthand to provide customer satisfaction and success.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Confidence in both speaking to and meeting new people
- A positive work and customer focused attitude to achieve the end result
- Reliability, punctuality, and good time management skills Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively within a pressurised environment
- Forward thinker who can work with limited supervision and provide/deliver exceptional customer solutions
- Energy, passion, and a desire to progress through the Mainfreight business
- A proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Always wanting to test yourself and be willing to learn and take on more