- 11 May 2022
Storeperson | Mainfreight Warehousing Ingleburn (Sydney)
Application Code: MFWING156
Abouut the roleOpportunities exists within our warehousing facility in Ingleburn, Sydney for the right candidate to join our warehouse operations team. The role requires people to perform manual tasks and be able to exercise sound levels of common sense. Successful applicants will be able to work within a team or autonomously, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Tasks will be focused on stock put-away into racking locations with the use of an LF machine, replenishments, stock checks, picking & housekeeping.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the Transport / Logistics Industry ideal
- Experience ideal in using RF and/or Voice devices
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A 'till when the job is done' work ethic
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude
- Preferable to currently hold a forklift licence