- 13 May 2022
Storeperson | Mainfreight Warehousing Epping (Melbourne)
Application Code: MFWEPP414
About the RoleWe are currently seeking a Store Person for our warehousing Branch in Epping on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be working in a fast paced and positive environment, with a young and energetic team. As part of your role, you will be dealing with RF and voice technology, stock control, pick/packing, and other warehousing duties.
The role will involve working within our warehouse team and will be responsible for several areas within the Inwards, Outwards and Inventory Control areas of the operation.
We are looking for a new Team Member who will be positive, driven, and is looking for a career, not just a job. Passion for our business and ability to produce quality results is essential.
We offer a yearly salary review program and an attractive bonus scheme. We will provide training for all successful candidates across all areas of the warehouse.
Successful applicants will have the team at the forefront of their mind, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Skills & Experience RequiredThe successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Experience in using RF and/or Voice devices (ideally)
- Experience using forklifts (reach forklift being an advantage)
- Good communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills
- A ‘till when the job is done’ work ethic.
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes.
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude.
- A desire to progress through the Mainfreight business