- 11 October 2021
PM Operations | Mainfreight Warehousing Eastern Creek (Sydney)
Application Code: MFWEC74
About the RoleDue to recent growth within our warehousing facilities in Sydney, opportunities exist at our warehousing branch in Eastern Creek for the right candidate to join our PM warehouse operations team (1:30pm - 11:00pm). Successful applicants will be able to work within a team or autonomously, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Tasks will be focused on stock put-away into racking locations with the use of an LF machine, replenishments, stock checks, picking & housekeeping.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the Logistics Industry
- Experience in using RF and/or Voice devices
- Experience using a forklift; both LO & LF
- LF licence required
- Receiving experience an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude