- 05 April 2022
Operations Team Member | Mainfreight Warehousing Melbourne (Derrimut)
Application Code: MFWDER191
About The Role
- You will be working in a fast paced and positive environment, with a young and energetic team. As part of your role, you will be dealing with RF and voice technology, stock control, pick/packing, and other warehousing duties.
- The role will involve working within our warehouse team and will be responsible for several areas within the Inwards, Outwards and Inventory Control areas of the operation.
- We are looking for a new Team Member who will be positive, driven, and is looking for a career, not just a job. Passion for our business and ability to produce quality results is essential.
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday 2:00pm – 11:30pm. We offer a yearly salary review program and an attractive bonus scheme. We will provide training for all successful candidates across all areas of the warehouse.
- Successful applicants will have the team at the forefront of their mind, have a strong work ethic and have a quality approach to all tasks they undertake.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in using RF and/or Voice devices (ideally)
- Experience using forklifts
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- A ‘till when the job is done’ work ethic
- Ability to have a quality focused approach to all tasks whilst working within stringent timeframes
- An eye for detail and customer focused attitude
- A desire to progress through the Mainfreight business