- 09 November 2021
Chef / Cook | Mainfreight Transport Sydney (Prestons)
Application Code: MFTPRES146
About the RoleYou must be driven, have passion and commitment to getting the job done. As well as the ability to build relationships, thrive on putting a smile on people’s faces, enjoys food and working with a great team.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Autonomously manage and run your own kitchen, which will includes preparing meals, cleaning, cooking and serving
- Set and plan a weekly menu
- Stocktake and ordering of food stock and crockery
- Prepare and serve the meals – good home style and healthy options a must!
- Keep records of expenses and lunch scheme participants
- Always maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within kitchen areas
- Work at pace
Benefits & PerksWorking Monday to Friday only and no public holidays, this role will suit someone who truly values work / home life balance.
This is a full time ongoing position with all of the benefits that comes with it. Your initial hours will be 5am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday. This will be your kitchen where you have control.
Skills & ExperienceYou will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for creating healthy & well-balanced meals.
You must also have the right to work in Australia in a full-time capacity.