- 19 April 2022
Business Development Executive | Mainfreight Transport Perth
Application Code: MFTPER345
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using your systematic and practical skills to problem solve.
- Identify, qualify and close deals at a high level.
- Attitude is an important aspect; you are an outstanding team player and enjoy taking ownership of issues and creating solutions.
Skills & experience
- Clear demonstrable knowledge of the sales process and strategic execution in order to meet and exceed targets.
- Sound computer knowledge and strong experience using outlook, word, excel and powerpoint.
- While prior transport or freight forwarding experience is not compulsory, a broad understanding of business supply chain functions and operations will be an advantage.
- Immediate start
- Promote from within culture
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Join a dynamic & successful team
- One of australasia's largest freight companies
- Opportunities for growth and progression nationally and internationally
- Job security with a financially secure global company.
- A permanent full-time opportunity where you will sustain and grow a deep knowledge base in both sales and supply chain logistics.
- A collaborative team environment that values ongoing professional training and personal development.
- A friendly family culture where you will be given the chance to build lasting relationships.