- 13 May 2022
Customer Development Executive | Mainfreight Transport Erskine Park (Sydney)
Application Code: MFTESK415
About the roleThis account management role is a critical part of our sales strategy and is an exciting opportunity for a driven, motivated individual to help drive customer retention and take our business to the next level. We will need a passionate and energetic team member to help drive value for our customers by managing and retaining existing accounts. We need someone who is eager to help drive greater service performance by developing and implementing practical solutions.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Maximise our current accounts through targeted retention and account management
- You will have a portfolio of key existing accounts to manage
- Responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality outcomes for customers to drive value
- Market and develop all aspects of Mainfreight’s capabilities (cross brand selling)
- Working internally within our branch and with other branches to negotiate rates and create innovative solutions for our customers
- Responsibility for presenting KPIs
Ideally Your Attributes Will Include
- Highly disciplined
- Good organisational/time management skills
- A passion for the customer experience
- Strong sense of emotional intelligence
- The ultimate problem solver
- Immaculately presented at all times
- Eager to learn
- Career driven
- Competitive base salary and a branch performance bonus program
- A supportive learning and continuous improvement environment.
- World class facilities.
- Promotion from within with ongoing opportunities both locally and globally.