- 11 May 2022
AM Operations (Weekend Shift) | Mainfreight Transport Epping (Melbourne)
Application Code: MFTEPP398
About the RoleMainfreight is currently looking to recruit new team members to join the weekend AM Operations team based at our super site in Epping, Victoria.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and bring a positive attitude to work. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading local pick-up and delivery trucks
- Checking freight in and out of the depot
- Maintain a clean work environment
- To maintain high morale within the team
- Ensuring our quality is above standard
Skills & Experience
- Experience in unloading interstate/PUD trucks
- Operating counterbalance forklift (long tynes)
- Ability to make decisions (and follow through!!)
- A positive attitude and ability to work with the team
- Enjoys having a laugh and working with the team
- Forklift licence
- Able to perform manual tasks
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- State of the art facility
- Job security
- Ongoing internal training
- Happy and productive team
- Kitchen/lunch provided on site, meal scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- Opportunity for career development though internal promotion
- A company where you are treated like you should be, a promote from within culture with a variety of roles internally to progress into.
Initially for training purposes you will be required to start with our AM shift team from 4:00am – 1.30pm MON – FRI. Flexibility for overtime is required.