- 12 October 2021
Owner Driver | Mainfreight Transport Erskine Park (Sydney)
Application Code: MFTEP89
About the RoleMainfreight is a rapidly growing and fast paced Global Supply Chain Company and we are looking for the right people to join our Transport team in Erskine Park. Our Owner Drivers are truly the face of our company and represent our values daily with a can-do attitude, a smile and a beautifully presented vehicle.
We are looking for business orientated Owner drivers to purpose build a variety of vehicles, we require a HIAB (Crane Licence required), a 12-pallet taut liner with a tailgate and a 14-pallet rigid truck with a mezz floor and a tailgate. We require either brand-new purpose-built vehicles or second-hand vehicles no older than 3 years old that comply.
We have a strong, existing and growing customer base and the ability to build the relationships with these customers is essential.
Skills & ExperienceThe successful sub-contractor would need to be set up as a registered PTY LTD listed company with appropriate insurances for yourself and your vehicle and will possess the following attributes:
- Good business acumen
- A can-do attitude
- Flexibility in your work hours as required
- A forklift licence (not essential)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to have fun
- Above award rate remuneration
- Great team environment
- Full induction and on-going training
- Chance to be part of a supportive, family orientated company
- Permanent work and stable employment in a growing company