- 12 October 2021
Business Development Executive | Mainfreight Transport Erskine Park (Sydney)
Application Code: MFTEP86
About the RoleWe currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to help boost our sales growth and take the Erskine Park branch to the next level. The newly established branch at Erskine Park will need a passionate and energetic team member to help drive momentum in new business sales. We need someone who is eager to learn and hungry to be a part of team with high ambitions as we aim to exceed lofty expectations.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Maximise our current accounts through targeted retention and account management
- New business growth targeted at growth and service expansion for the branch and territory
- You will have an individual new business target to achieve and a portfolio of key existing accounts to manage
- Market and develop all aspects of Mainfreight’s capabilities (cross brand selling)
- Working internally within our branch and with other branches to approve and negotiate rates, and create innovative solutions for our customers
- Responsibility for reporting sales KPIs
Ideally Your Attributes Will Include
- Confidence to execute a consultative sales process
- Proven track record of self-discipline
- Good organisational/time management skills and attention to detail
- A passion for the customer experience
- Strong sense of emotional intelligence
- A strategic thinker
- The ultimate problem solver
- Immaculately presented at all times
- Career driven
- A permanent full-time opportunity where you will sustain and grow a deep knowledge base in both sales and supply chain logistics.
- Job security as part of a financially secure global company.
- Career progression opportunities both locally and internationally, we promote from within.
- A collaborative team environment that values ongoing professional training and personal development.
- A friendly family culture where you will be given the chance to build lasting relationships.