- 07 February 2024
Owner Driver | Mainfreight Transport Bendigo
Application Code: MFTBEN347
About the RoleMainfreight is on the lookout for an experienced Owner Driver to join our growing branch in Bendigo!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a can-do attitude and a proven history in the logistics industry. We are offering long-term, stable contracted employment within an ever-growing supply-chain business.
Image is everything, and as a Mainfreight Owner Driver, you are the face of our business. You will be responsible for daily delivery and pickup services, meeting timelines in a safe and concise manner.
Skills and ExperienceThe successful sub-contractor would already be or be willing to be set up as a registered PTY LTD listed company with the appropriate level of insurances. You will possess the following attributes:
- Good business acumen
- Flexibility in your work hours as required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Can-Do attitude
- Forklift license desirable
- Well organised with good time management
- Understanding of Chain of Responsibility and load restraint requirements
Vehicle SpecificationsWe are looking for an Owner Driver who can purchase or already owns a 12 pallet Rigid with tailgate and mezzanine floor (specs to be provided on interview). This vehicle will be fully Mainfreight branded. The vehicle must be brand new or within 3 years old.
Further details will be discussed in an interview.
What We Offer
- Monthly payments, on time every time
- Transparent online tracking of your earnings, updated daily
- Guaranteed minimum earnings for first 3 months (rate negotiable based on truck)
- Consistent work available
- Full uniform provided
- On the job training and equipment provided
- Proven track record of supporting Owner Drivers to grow their fleet