- 12 January 2022
Nightshift Operations | Mainfreight Transport Albury
Application Code: MFTALB70
About the RoleOur team is growing, and a position has become available at Mainfreight Albury as a Nightshift Storeperson, with the focus being on operational excellence. We’re looking for someone with the right attitude, drive, work ethic, and resourcefulness to join our operations team. The hours are 1:00am to 10:30am (salary is based upon a 45-hour working week)
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe main responsibility is to unload our linehaul units, scan freight into our depot and load our local trucks. As such, considerable forklift experience is necessary.
This role requires a sound knowledge of depot system fundamentals and a good understanding how your day to day tasks impact upon the operation including the quality and profitability of the branch.
Skills & Experience
- Forklift licence and forklift experience is a must, preferably with long tine forklifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic
- A conscientious attitude towards your work and support of the team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Ambition and passion for the business and industry
- The ability to start work 12am – close