- 01 October 2020
Customer Service | Melbourne (Altona)
Application Code: OTAMEL35Due to significant growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Melbourne’s West within the role of Customer Service / Account Co-ordinator. Working alongside an experienced team in a near new building with an onsite chef, this role is vital to ensure accurate and timely processing of information into our in-house transport system, advising customers or time slot and delivery information.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis role demands a high level of energy and self-motivation, coupled with the highest level of attention to detail. The core responsibility of this role is the timely processing of customer job requests, advising customers of key milestone information and being a conduit between our customers and the allocation team.
This role will be office based working Monday through Friday normal business hours.
Skills and ExperienceThe ideal candidate will possess:
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in an administration role
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Sound computer skills
- Outstanding phone manner
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Meticulous and accurate approach to all duties
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Passion for providing quality service
- A positive and outgoing personality