- 04 August 2022
Administration / Accounts Receivable | Mainfreight Air & Ocean Brisbane
Application Code: MAOBNE190
Day to Day tasks involve but not limited to:
- Daily contact with our customers checking on payment status
- Reporting and analysis of debtor information.
- Generate financial Statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Performing day to day financial transactions including management of unallocated receipts / reconciling of accounts / incoming payments / bank deposits
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues in a timely manner
- Account research and analysis for Account Approval
- Providing an exceptional level in Customer Service
Based in Eagle Farm, we offer a unique opportunity to join our Team and great office environment. In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with job security, ongoing personal development training, progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with a great Team
At Mainfreight we do not accept “average”, we leave that for our competition – we are renowned for exceeding our Customers’ Expectations and will continue to do so.
If you have the above skills and qualities, and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, then please apply by clicking ‘Apply Now’ and submitting your application and resume.