Los Angeles Mainfreight Air Freight
Our Unique Culture
Our company is built on our Three Pillars – Culture, Family, and Philosophy. These core values have shaped our people and our company.
We promote our people from within, and encourage innovative, non-hierarchical and decisive outlooks. Like a family we eat together at mealtimes and we support each other through successes and failures.
At the same time, we are focused on performance — every branch reports weekly results that are available for all team members to see. Individual responsibility and accountability for quality are reinforced. All Mainfreight branches have quality boards and are internally audited every six months.
Our unwavering focus on culture, values and care for one another, makes Mainfreight a team we are proud to be a part of.
- Import and export services
- Perishable logistics site
- 20,000 SQFT Cold Storage
- 24/7 operation with drive through access
- Reefer roller trucks
- 5x chiller zones & 1x freezer
- Less than 1 mile to LAX
- Quality checking
- Import / Export / Domestic / Cross Docking
- USDA insprections
- Phyto inspection & services
- Airline ULD buildup
- Electronic capabilities to facilitate communication and information transfer between shippers, suppliers and transportation providers
- Practical, cost-effective advice on routing schedules and services
- Comprehensive door-to-door tracking of shipping
- Compliance documentation
- Cost to service advice
- Personalized scheduling to meet deadlines
- Dedicated consolidation units from major hubs in Europe, Australia, Asia, and New Zealand
- Product consultation for perishable or dangerous goods movements