Sales Representative HamburgOcean Freight | Hamburg, Germany
Sales is the lifeblood of our business at Mainfreight and we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic team members to join our Sales Team in Hamburg. Our Hamburg Air & Ocean team is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a hunger for Sales to join our growing Sales team as an External Sales Representative. Our strategy is simple, we want to be the best global supply chain provider and we want the right person to join our journey and contribute to our story.
- Being a pivotal member of the Branch, focusing on leading from the front and bringing new customers to our business, never accepting mediocrity
- Supporting your customers as their business grows with ours
- Focusing on key customers in the Market that will bring us long term partnerships, and not short term gains
- Leaning and selling continuous improvement solutions for our customers
As well as the above, this role has the freedom and encouragement to proactively seek out and develop future initiatives. All this is done from within an autonomous, close-knit, supportive, ambitious and fun TEAM environment.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate, energetic team member with a strong sales focus and want for our team to succeed
- A solutions minded person who sees sales as the lifeblood of our business
- Previous Air & Ocean knowledge is an advantage but not a necessity
- A true Mainfreighter who seeks not just to maintain standards, but beat them and constantly redefine our performance level
- Without accepting status quo, you will bring an energetic approach to developing our business further
- You must have a big picture and long term focus, and move with pace and sometimes impatience
- Excellent communication skills; with your team, the customer and the group – this is paramount across cultures
- A passionate person who can see themselves being with Mainfreight for the rest of their career.
- Fluency in German and English is a necessity
About MainfreightMainfreight is a Global Supply Chain service provider. From humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has grown its global footprint to what it is today. With 240 Branches and 7,200 Team members located throughout Europe, USA, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight Prides itself on providing the best service possible to its customers and being a business that provides exciting careers to its team members.
Culture, Family and Philosophy are the foundations that make up our three pillars of Mainfreight. We’re a business that believes in working together as a team, to take Mainfreight to be the best global logistics business in the world. We believe in promoting from within and we only want the best people who want to join our story and have a lifelong career with us. Our workplace is a challenging, but an exciting environment that constantly changes and provides new opportunities, all over the world.
Our business can be broken down into three core areas:
We have a 100-year vision, that means every person and every decision we make today will leave an imprint on this company now and for 100 years to come. This long-term vision guides us as a business and determines both our decisions and actions every day.
As we extend our operations across the major trading nations of the world, we continue to stand out for the right reasons. It is our uncompromising quality, agility and unique culture which sets us apart.
We believe in working hard but we also have fun and a laugh while we do it. Our team is empowered to make decisions and have a say in how we do things.
Once you have learnt the fundamentals of Mainfreight on the operations floor, you will move into other areas of the business where you will get the right mix of autonomy and support. We believe that smart people can learn the specifics of any role so our focus is on helping you develop personal and professional skills that will allow you take on any role in the business.
We are an ever-changing business and we are constantly reviewing new ways to help our team develop the world-class skills that will lead our business into the future.
Our ongoing team development programs around the world currently includes:
- A full induction program
- Learning the business from the operations floor-up
- Structured leadership programmes
- Personal development courses
Timo Jozwiak | Branch Manager
T: +49 40 6077 716 18