- 29 March 2021
Operational Key Account Manager
As an energetic and driven Operational KAM, you
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of the customer’s business and associated supply chain requirements;
- Drive operational excellence and improvement with internal and external parties via regular reviews;
- Act as intermediary between Mainfreight organization and customer;
- Proactively work with customers and Mainfreight sales and operational teams in facilitating corrective actions;
- Oversee team activities to ensure SOP compliance for scheduled tasks and responsibilities;
- Act as escalation point for customer for issues, and drive resolution/corrective action.
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions regionally as well as globally;
- Develop, produce and analyse customer specific reports (business intelligence)
- Facilitate, attend and present customer meetings and QBRs;
- Drive configuration of KPIs to customer in close cooperation with customer service manager;
- Are responsible for maintenance of tariffs, including requesting of, validation of and inclusion of new rate requests.
Yous skills and experience:
- Bachelor or master degree in logistics or related field;
- In depth knowledge of export and import operations, including systems and processes as related to security protocols;
- Seasoned listening skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English;
- Good knowledge of French and German;
- Self-starter, disciplined with strong leadership and motivational abilities;
- Highly proficient in MS Office products/ fully computer literate;
- Willingness to travel.
Good reasons to join us:
- The Mainfreight family. Like any family, we challenge and nurture one another. We don’t always agree but we are loyal, committed and honest with each other.
- The chance to develop yourself within a highly dynamic work environment;
- A professional environment with excellent training programs;
- Freedom to take initiative and realize improvements;
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our business can be broken down into three core areas:
We have a 100-year vision, that means every person and every decision we make today will leave an imprint on this company now and for 100 years to come. This long-term vision guides us as a business and determines both our decisions and actions every day.
As we extend our operations across the major trading nations of the world, we continue to stand out for the right reasons. It is our uncompromising quality, agility and unique culture which sets us apart.
We believe in working hard but we also have fun and a laugh while we do it. Our team is empowered to make decisions and have a say in how we do things.
Once you have learnt the fundamentals of Mainfreight on the operations floor, you will move into other areas of the business where you will get the right mix of autonomy and support. We believe that smart people can learn the specifics of any role so our focus is on helping you develop personal and professional skills that will allow you take on any role in the business.
We are an ever-changing business and we are constantly reviewing new ways to help our team develop the world-class skills that will lead our business into the future.
Our ongoing team development programs around the world currently includes:
- A full induction program
- Learning the business from the operations floor-up
- Structured leadership programmes
- Personal development courses
Annick Brokken | Training & Recruitment officer
T: +32 59 400 539