Frankfurt Mainfreight Air Freight
Mainfreight Frankfurt is an Air Freight branch, located right next to Frankfurt Airport. Frankfurt Airport is the busiest airport of Europe in terms of cargo traffic. In 2016, Frankfurt Airport ranked among the top 10 busiest airports worldwide. It handled 2,067,257 tons of freight. The location of the airport is excellent. It is located near the German Autobahn, where two of the most used motorways in Europe meet, the A3 and the A5. Furthermore, Frankfurt Airport lies in one of the largest German metropolitan regions: the Frankfurt/Rhine-Main region.
Frankfurt Airport's long-distance station is the end point of the Cologne-Frankfurt high-speed rail line. This rail line links the Rhine-Ruhr area, Belgium and the Netherlands to Southern Germany via Cologne.
Mainfreight has build and maintained excellent connections with the rest of Europe and the world due to the high accesibility of Frankfurt. Due to this, we are able to offer high quality Air Freight services from Frankfurt.
Air Freight Services
- Global door-to-door, import and export
- Time Definite Services: 24 / 48 / 72 hours
- Charter flights and special projects
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Complete import handling incl. warehousing and distribution
- First flight out services
- Consolidation services
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Combined Air & Ocean freight services
- Procurement logistics
- ISO 9001:2008 certified