- 30 January 2023
DFW Closures - Icy ConditionsAs extreme cold and icy conditions coat the Dallas and North Texas areas our branches in the DFW region will not be operating today. Please note a limited amount of team members from each business unit will have remote access to answer all inquiries about new and pending shipments. We sincerely appreciate your patience and will work to move all products as soon as the weather allows. All freight requiring road travel is currently at a halt as we await the icy storm to pass. Per the National Weather Service, “Widespread icing on bridges and overpasses, as well as surface streets, is expected with travel significantly impacted. There is a low chance of some downed powerlines and tree damage due to ice.”
Please note the impacted branches as listed. We have included their branch managers for any inquiries.
- Dallas Air - Georgina Shelton-agar - Georgina.Shelton-Agar@mainfreight.com
- Dallas Ocean - Adam Renner - Adam.Renner@mainfreight.com
- Dallas Transport - Scott Pratt - ScottJ.Pratt@mainfreight.com
- Dallas Warehousing - Bharat Dambal - Bharat.Dambal@mainfreight.com
- Northlake Warehousing - Andrew Coulton - Andrew.Coulton@mainfreight.com