- 27 September 2021
Customer Service | Mainfreight Hazardous Goods Transport Epping (Melbourne)
Application Code: CCAEPP63
About the RoleChemcouriers Melbourne (hazardous goods division of Mainfreight) has an exciting position for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Epping Customer Service Team. This is a key role in assisting the team in the day to day functions of our business. The ideal candidate will require both strong interpersonal and time management skills, commitment to follow through with customer issues, a positive “can-do” attitude, and good computer skills.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Confidence in both speaking to and meeting new people
- A positive work and customer focused attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliability, punctuality and good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively within a pressurised environment
- Forward thinker who can work with limited supervision and provide/deliver exceptional customer solutions
- Energy, passion and a desire to progress through the Chemcouriers business
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- Job security
- Ongoing internal training
- Happy and productive team
- Annual salary reviews
- Subsidised Lunch scheme
- Opportunity and encouragement for career development within a global business
Longer term goals are based on helping develop the Chemcouriers brand in Australia while having a leading hand in growing the brand and the team in Melbourne.
If you are up for a challenge and excited to working within a leading hazardous goods transport team, please apply using the “Apply Now” button below.