Brussels Mainfreight Air Freight
Mainfreight Brussels offers air freight services on a global scale. The central location of Brussels provides Mainfreight the opportunity to offer international air freight services. Our Belgian branch in Brucargo is located next to Brussels Airport. With a surface of over 1245 HA, Brussels Airport is the largest airport of Belgium.
Air freight is an important part of our range of services offering full Supply Chain Management. Mainfreight has close contacts with many airways and airports all over the world in order to be able to offer air freight services on a global scale.
Air Freight Services:
- Global door-to-door, import and export
- IATA Direct flights
- Time Definite Services: 24 / 48 / 72 hours
- Charter and special projects
- Full load airfreight units
- Air cargo transport of dangerous goods
- Complete import handling including warehousing and distribution
- First flight out services
- Consolidation services
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Combined Air & Ocean freight services
- Procurement logistics