Owner Operator | East Coast to West Coast Drivers
Application Code: XXXXX
About the Role
If you are looking for a change or to begin a career in sales, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic team members who have a hunger for delighting our customers.This role may be the perfect opportunity for you to join our fun, fast pace and ever-growing <XXXXXX> Transport sales team.
This sales role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to become an expert in domestic transport, learn valuable sales skills with on the go training and development whilst giving you greater exposure to the wider supply chain of the business.
The successful applicant does not require any prior experience in sales, however we are looking for an energetic and passionate person with a desire to transition into a full time Business Development or Account Management role in the future.
About the Role
- 12 – 24 months hands on, structured and supported training
- Learning all Transport functions and systems, including operations, administration, customer service and sales
- Exposure to the wider business, including warehousing, international forwarding and local cartage (understanding of the global business – who we are and what we do)
- Attendance at internal and external sales skills training sessions
- Regular training with the Sales Manager
- Participating in joint calls with the sales team
The Successful Sales Team Member Will
- Be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Have great attention to detail
- Be creative and challenge the way we do things.
- Enjoy and be confident with face to face customer interaction
- A willingness to learn is a must, as is excellent personal presentation
- Strong internal drive to succeed showing initiative to develop their knowledge
- Being a team player is paramount!
Mainfreight has a culture of “promoting from within” and the successful candidate will be positive, driven and l looking for a career, not just a job.