Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience with the Swedish market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Sweden. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Sweden, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport Sweden
- Groupage, part and full truck loads to and from Sweden
- Import (from Sweden export (to Sweden) services
- Transit times:
- Groupage: 3 - 6 days
- Part truck loads: 3 - 6 days
- Full truck loads: 2 - 5 days
- Departure days groupage: every Tuesday and Friday
- Part and full truck load departure every working day
- Cooperation with specialized groupage partners
- Time frame delivery possible on request
- Transport bookings day A until 16.00 ‘o-clock – Pick-up at day B
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.