Air, Ocean and everything in between. Our team offer comprehensive international service into and out of the most dynamic economies in the world.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the Indian market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from India, from small packages to complete pallets. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from India, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport India
- Air transport services to and from India
- Ocean transport services to and from India
- Import, export and cross trade
- Value Added Services like
- Pick and (re) pack at source in India
- Quality control
- Kitting, late configuration, assembly, rework, repair in India
- Easy booking of shipments and orders via internet (E-shipment) including barcode labels for European distribution
- Buyer's consolidation services
- Purchase Order Monitoring and Management system
- Vendor management
- High Quality Track & Trace and POD via Internet for both shipment and purchase order level
- Exclusive partner with locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Tuticorin, Tirupur, Bangalore
Our comprehensive global network avoids 3rd party involvement and ensures a local contact at each point of the supply chain.
Our decentralised customer service teams are located in each branch, making decisions as close to the operations and our customers as possible. This provides timely, accurate information on shipment status, reducing the time your team may spend managing freight movements.
Our in house teams will manage customs, quarantine and duty changes to reduce compliance risks and costs. We offer a range of services including customs audits, tariff concession orders and much more.