Air, Ocean and everything in between. Our team offer comprehensive international service into and out of the most dynamic economies in the world.
Ocean Freight services Turkey
Are you looking for a carrier who takes care of your ocean freight shipments from and to Turkey? Our team in Antwerp arranges your shipments from the port of Antwerp.
Transit times ocean freight Turkey
Ocean freight export from Belgium to Turkey
- Istanbul - 8 days
- Gebze - 8 days
- Izmir - 11 days
- Mersin - 17 days
Characteristics ocean freight from and to Turkey
- Ocean freight services, LCL, FCL, project cargo
- Import, export and cross-trade
- Combined Air & Ocean services
- Mainfreight Air & Ocean is an import and export NVOCC
- Purchase Order Monitoring and Management system
- Vendor management
- Own terminals / Container Freight Stations in the harbour of Rotterdam, Antwerp and Schiphol airport in Amsterdam
Value Added Services:
- Pick and (re) pack at source
- Quality control of products
- Kitting, late configuration, assembly, rework, repair
Our Mainfreight 100-year vision evolves daily. It is a lifelong outlook.
Our comprehensive global network avoids 3rd party involvement and ensures a local contact at each point of the supply chain.
Our decentralised customer service teams are located in each branch, making decisions as close to the operations and our customers as possible. This provides timely, accurate information on shipment status, reducing the time your team may spend managing freight movements.
Our in house teams will manage customs, quarantine and duty changes to reduce compliance risks and costs. We offer a range of services including customs audits, tariff concession orders and much more.