Australian Trusted Trader Programme | July 2016
Australian Border Force have developed a voluntary accreditation programme that recognises secure and compliant industry supply chain practices. This programme is a partnership between government and business which will offer tailored trade facilitation benefits to accredited businesses.
The aim is to streamline and facilitate trade, and enhance supply chain security for those businesses with strong security practices and a history of compliant behaviour.
How can it benefit you?
Accredited Trusted Traders will have access to benefits like:
- Expedited border clearance, processing and release of shipments
- Greater certainty, reduced interventions, and where inspections are required, Trusted Traders will receive priority service
- Deferred or streamlined reporting
- Priority access to trade services such as trade advice rulings and applications
- Enhanced client service through the provision of a dedicated point of contact.
When is this available?
As of 1st of July 2016 the accreditation process is accessible to all Australian businesses, big and small who are active in the international trade supply chain and meet or exceed the required standards.
What to do next?
If you would like to discuss ATT please contact Carolyn King 03 9330 6026 or your local Mainfreight representative.
You can also visit the ATT website for further detail by clicking here