Asia Regional Business Development Manager – Warehousing
We are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager Warehousing.
An opportunity now exists for team members to apply for the position of Regional Business Development Manager Warehousing This is an important regional role to lead business development and implementation of Mainfreight Warehousing in Asia.
In this role, you will
- Be a key member of Asia Warehousing team and will be available to travel both domestically in Asia internationally
- Explore and develop new business opportunities for Warehousing in Asia
- Directly support the sales team to understand and sell both Warehousing and other supply chain services
- Work closely with operation teams and service providers for proposal compilation, quotation and presentation for new business inquiries and RFQ/RFP
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure quality and efficient project implementations including but not limited to project plan, solution design, warehouse setup, SOP, cost analysis and SLA review
- Liaise with operation team to achieve customers’ KPI requirements
- Support key Warehousing team to achieve exceptional performance with a focus on the development of long term partnerships through continuous improvement
• Has over 5 years’ experience in Warehousing operation or sales role (candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Development executive)
We are looking for an individual who:
• Has good commercial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Is open minded and willing to take challenges
• Is a good team player, pro active, creative and result oriented
• Has an excellent command in written and oral English and Chinese
This is an exciting career opportunity for a passionate, positive and energetic person who has a strong work ethic and who highly values people interaction.
Don't miss these chances to be be part of Mainfreight’s rapidly-expanding global team. To be considered, just upload your CV and cover letter below.