McAllen and Laredo Mainfreight teams are managing the border
Greeting from South Texas, USA-MEX TransBorder Operations
The McAllen, TX. (MFE) Branch is now offering services to and from Mexico.
Whether it is FTL, Expedite, LTL or Small pack, Flatbeds or oversize equipment, we can manage all your transportation needs.
- Intra Mexico moves, D2D or Transborder cross dock operations at our facility for USA / MEXICO moves.
- 25,000 SQ FT. “Bonded CFS” facility, conveniently located less than a mile from the Pharr International Bridge.
- 24 hr. security with state of the art surveillance system, 7 dock doors with 1 service Ramp.
- We are located one block from the U.S. Export lot with service hours of 08:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- 3 customer service team members, KEY account manager and operations manager here to help you!
Pharr International Bridge
The Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge has been in existence since 1994, and since then it has grown to be the 7th busiest port in the U.S.A, and 4th along the Southern U.S. border with Mexico
- The Pharr Bridge is also known as “The Intelligent Bridge,” by the people from Mexico because of its state-of-the-art technology that includes GAMA Ray inspection equipment, and programs such as Free And Secure Trade (F.A.S.T) and ACE.
- F.A.S.T program allows an expedited inspection of documents and cargo, which makes the Pharr Bridge known for the shortest crossing time for commercial cargo.
- The Pharr international bridge handled 93 % of all trucks crossing in the region, followed by Veterans Bridge with 5%.
- The Pharr International Bridge connects US Hwy 281 / I-69W to the City of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, which has become a very important industrial city in northeastern Mexico, and has become the fastest growing city in Mexico
- Top Imports-16 billion in petroleum gases,401 million in Electronics, 391 million in vehicle parts,359 million in computer chips.
The Laredo, TX. (LRD) Branch is located 2.7 miles from the world trade bridge that is the main access for all the imports and exports in and out of MEX-USA through Laredo,TX. We have 12,000sqft of warehouse space with 5 dock doors and 1 ramp and we do cross-docking almost every day because in order to get cheaper door to door transportation costs we contract US and Mexican carriers separately instead of getting a full cost from a US or MEX trucking company for the DtoD service. LRD Team is always available to help you with your USA-MEX transborder operations and opportunities and we are just a ring away from you. We are all bilingual (Spanish-English) so we can always facilitate and help with the communication between your customers, shippers or suppliers in both sides of the border. Laredo’s economy is based on international trade with Mexico. Most major transportation companies have a facility in Laredo. The city’s location on the southern end of I-35 close to the manufacturers in northern Mexico promotes its vital role in trade between the two nations.
For more information contact:
Christian Magana Roberto Ortiz
Branch Manager - MFE Branch Manager - LRD
Cell: 310-706-7520 Cell: 956-436-3115
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org