Hamilton Mainfreight Transport
We are located in the heart of Waikato’s growing industrial area and close to the new Waikato Expressway making distribution around the region easy.
Our 18,300m² depot is the biggest and newest site in New Zealand. Like all our new building developments we plan with future growth and sustainability in mind.
We have incorporated a large loading dock that can accommodate up to 8 truck and trailer units at one time and an internal rail siding with a capacity to hold 16 wagon unit. This configuration allows us to efficiently handle our multi-modal operation.
Reducing our carbon footprint is important to us, this is why we have installed over 650 solar panels. This is the second biggest commercial solar set up in the country.
- Multi modal service utilising both rail and road
- Solar powered – the majority of our fork hoists are electronic run solely on the solar power
- Unique depot drop off and collection drive through shed
- State of the art technology for fast and efficient handling of freight
- On the same site as Chemcouriers, Air & Ocean and Mainfreight 2Home