We offer a one-stop logistics service with a single point of contact to manage the process through a global network of owned offices and long standing agents.
We're passionate about helping businesses improve their freight forwarding experience and work with you to find solutions for all aspects of your door to door requirements.
|Our track record on projects completed under budget is testimony to our abilities as a leader in the field of international freight management for world class projects.||Reliability is an essential component in providing highly effective project logistics - every day, you can depend upon us to make key project challenges our own and successfully deliver your freight from A to B.||Our project teams constantly think outside the box, anticipating and preparing for potential risks and challenges before they occur.||While there are many & numerous project freight company’s in Australia, which is where we are based, there are also many that claim to be local – but are not!|
Special Project Cargo
Mainfreight Project’s project logistics team provides efficient and professional project logistics services to more and more customers. From overweight transfinite equipment transport to factory relocating, from yacht vehicle transport to project support logistics, Mainfreight Projects is here to help customer go better and farther.
Project cargo includes freight that is voluminous, either by weight, size or quantity, or composed of complex components that must be disassembled, shipped and then re-assembled. Mainfreight projects is here to provide customer solutions and flexibility to customers’ requirements
Our project handling capabilities include:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Full / part charter party’s (air charters, time/ voyage charters)
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms, artificial tween deck solution)
- Freight negotiation (COA negotiation, long term rate validities)
- Administration (customs clearance, trade documentation)
- Today, our project cargo clients come from diverse sectors such as oil & gas, pulp & paper, automotive, construction, power & energy as well as aid cargo.
We have project logistics specialist teams around the world, in the first instance for all project enquiries please send an email to Bronwyn Wassell