At Mainfreight we believe that what sets us apart is the quality of our people and the special Mainfreight culture that we are so proud of. We live by our motto “Special People, Special Company”. We believe this is the foundation of our difference and our competitive advantage.
Highlights of a supply chain career at Mainfreight
- As a key company in the global supply chain industry, we want our team to reach their full potential in their supply chain career. In recognition of this, Mainfreight is committed to investing in the training and development of our team members so that they can meet both our customers’ expectations and contribute to the ongoing development of their supply chain career
- Our in-house training centre coupled with the week-long induction course means a smooth transition into your Mainfreight supply chain career
- Mainfreight team member careers are based on promotions from within to sustain and grow a deep knowledge base in our team in every step of the supply chain
- Career opportunities can be established for professional and technical specialists, trades, customer service, sales and people interested in a challenging and rewarding supply chain career
- With our International Exchange Program and over 120 branches across Asia, Australia, Europe, New Zealand and the USA, the global supply chain career opportunities for our team members are growing every day
How do I find out about Mainfreight career opportunities?
Interested in becoming a Mainfreight team member, contact us here.
Please send your CV’S and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Mainfreight owner driver opportunities
Mainfreights fleet is manned almost exclusively of owner drivers. Interested in becoming one of our owner drivers? Find out more about what it takes and how you can join our team - owner driver opportunities info page
Mainfreight Graduate Program
The Mainfreight Graduate Program coupled with our training and development initiatives are committed to developing the Mainfreight team for tomorrow.
- Our Graduate Program aims to attract, develop and retain graduates who are committed to real life learning, understanding the business from the ground up and joining our culture
- Exposure to all facets of the business before developing career plans based on strengths and areas of interest
- Graduate program team members are assigned mentors from within the business, while previous graduates act as buddies
- As the business grows we are always looking to identify the next generation of talent. Our Graduate Program actively searches for young people who demonstrate their commitment to performance and teamwork, with a view to them ultimately becoming part of the Mainfreight family
To find out more about what we can offer please contact any of our friendly branches