Mainfreight Owens International New Zealand: The World's Fastest Indian
Our Christchurch team members assisted in the move of Burt Munro’s classic Indian motorcycle to Australia for the Australian premiere of The World’s Fastest Indian. After a lifetime of perfecting his motorcycle in Invercargill, New Zealand, Munro set off to test his bike at the Bonneville Salt Flats in the USA and set a world record which remains unbroken.
TRACK & TRACE
- Financial Result for the Three Months Ended June 2005 (Unaudited)
- Mainfreight Logistics New Zealand: Mobile container loading/unloading in Auckland
- Financial Result for the Nine Months Ended December 2005 (Unaudited)
- Financial Result for the Six Months Ended September 2005 (Unaudited)
- Financial Result for the Twelve Months Ended March 2005 (Unaudited)